Friday, May 16, 2014

Gateway @ KLIA2

Hello KLIA2! Welcome to our new home~ Sorry for my akward smile LOL...
 
Hi guys, as you all know today is the 7th day since AirAsia start operating on 9th May 2014 in the new airport Gateway @ KLIA2. I should blog earlier about our new home but I'm so busy doing my homework about my Osaka trip LOL... And try to learn some simple japanese hahahaha~ Well... hope I can survive in Osaka LOL... 

KLIA2 is super duper huge with 3 floor levels, 200+ shops, 80 aerobridge, more than 50 check in counter and 60 gates... Hmmm... Well, it's damn big as a low cost airport huh ? But for me, this airport is no longer low cost anymore... FYI, KLIA2 is not only AirAsia operating, there are total 10 low cost airlines operating here.

The good thing about this airport and for us is AirAsia no longer using stairs for embarkation and disembarkation, no more walking under hot sun or heavy rain... AirAsiaX using 2 aerobridge for embarkation and disembarkation, 1 is connected to the front aircraft door, another 1 is connected to the 2nd aircraft door. No more 'BUS STOP' look alike airport anymore... hahaha~



For guys who havent been to KLIA2, here is the floor plan for you guys... For those who travelling, you may reach KLIA2 earlier to go shopping, walk around and had a coffee before boarding... there are alot of shops, restaurant, cafes in KLIA2 such as Guardian, Jaya Grocery, Vincci, Giordano, Polo Authentics, Mac Apple, Toy R Us, Coffee Bean, Starbucks, Nyonya colors, Baskin Robbins, Gong Cha, Be Lohas Organics, Oldtown White Coffee, Pizza Hut, KFC, McDonalds, Marry Brown and more....

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All these pictures I get it from GOOGLE, doesn't own by me... Maybe next time I can go capture all the photos by myself and update you guys :)
 
So guys, see you in KLIA2 next time! :)
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Matt! One of the friendliest FA in D7!

    ReplyDelete