Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hospitalized!

Hi peoples... Its been long time since I update my blog! Recently too many bad things happen on me.. Hahaha... Too many till I will laugh at myself LOL..

As you all follow my Instagram and Facebook.. I got Dengue and now admmited at Sentosa Hospital. Putting drips and blood testing many times LOL. Doctor said my blood pressure was too low so I need to hospitalized till the blood pressure back to normal 

In the afternoon my father and sisters and also boyfren's parents came and visit me. They brought me some bread and biscuits :) now its already 8pm, they all gone and only my boyfren accompany me till now. Thank you my baby 

Luckily I did download Blogger apps only can blog about my condition now using my iphone hahaha... So wish me fast fast recover laaa... Goodbye! I hate hospitalized! So boring! 

Congratulations! Dengue!

My room 7C, 307

My boyfren watching movie while accompany me in the hospital

Thank you my baby


No comments:

Post a Comment