Friday, August 10, 2012

TWG Tea Pavilion @ High Tea Session

Finally I curl my hair and it looks great with my new hair colour :D

Chilling with best friends is always the best thing :)
After jogging in the morning, we went back and dress up ourselves, then we went to Pavilion to had our High Tea session - Ladies World today.

TWG @ Pavilion is a very nice place for tea break :) 

The menu is quite complicated so we took some time to make decision. (Because they got aloooooot of tea to choose! More than 100 type of tea I think. LOL) Finally we choose the Fortune Tea Time Set consists of a tea, 3 macaroons, 1 slice of cake, and 3 finger salmon sandwiches with only Rm55 per set. But we got 5 people, so we ordered additional tea and we shared :) We choose Bain de Roses Tea & Silver Moon Tea. (Both taste and smells good!) 

The entrance of TWG Tea




Bain de Roses Tea :) 

Silver Moon Tea.. Bobo Yap is posing LOL

The Fortune Tea Time set comes with Macaroons, Cake & Finger Sandwiches

See all the iPhone on the table.. LOL Photo taken by Thera

Ladies tea time session

Peggy & Tiffany

Tiffany & Thera

First time she appeared in my Blog.. Miss Bobo Yap :) A lenglui


Thera's look of the day

Tiffany's look of the day

My outlook of the day
Top from China
Pants from Kitschen 
Tattoo legging from TaoBao 
Shoes from Cotton On

And here, let's share the first video in my BLOG :) See ya people... Funny and crazy video
Please forgive me HAHAHA

1 comment: