Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Month @ New Colour


Ok, seriously I hate my hair colour.. Still remember the last post that I dip-dye my hair ? It was sucks! 
My hair faded so fast, not more than 1 week, my purple colour faded to light brown and back to my original colour, I really hate it! Arghhh... wasting my money to did the dip-dye
This picture was taken on last friday when we hanging out together to Pavilion.. The best COUSIES~

Today me, Tiffany and Thera plan to dye our hair colour.. NO! Not the same saloon again but this time we went to Crop Studio, Kuchai Lama. I knew is far but we really love their service because they will give you alot of comments regarding your hair :) But the price... hmm... ya.. expensive >.< Luckily today we got 30% discount so why not ?? Let's do it today! 



For those who always went to Topshop you will know this is the model from Topshop. I  love her hair so much! So I decided to dye like this... hehehe. And I really wanted to try PINK before this. Some people asked me, how about your company? Did they allowed you to dye like this? Well, obviously NO, but I got my own way to hide it haha so don't worry =P
Please ignore my TROLL face LOL.. This is my colour before I dye :(
The colour looks unbalance and unequal..

Tiffany is doing bleaching now~ 

After bleach, and for your information, Tiffany cut her hair :( LOL

She is the first one who finish did her hair, dying red colour on her hair now 

Thera bleaching in the progress, She need to bleach twice 

Well, this is me.. I didn't bleach my whole hair, They dying my base colour now. It's light brown

Finish my base colour! OK I know it's not much different but at least the colour looks more equal than before

Next step for my hair is bleach the center part of my hair.. bleach twice so it looks more PINK after coloured. Yuckss.. looks disgusting! 像蛇皮 hahaha

Strawberry yogurt on my hair!! Looks yummy hehe

The final result of my hair.. The hairstylist told me that the Pink can't stay long and it will faded also but it will turn to very light pink and to very light gold.. Well, I'm still accept it LOL

Tiffany's hair! Same colour with 2NE1 Park Bom ? 

Thera's hair colour.. I don't know what colour is this but it looks nice :)

For those who want to try Crop Studio, may check this out! Remember, you need to make appointment before you go because they always so busy :)
31, Jalan Kuchai Maju8, 
Entrepreneur's Parks, 
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 
58200 KUala Lumpur.

Tel : 03- 7987 2603 

Bussiness Hours:
Mon - Sat:11.00a.m. - 8.30 p.m
Sunday: 11.00a.m. - 7.00p.m

That's all for today GOODNIGHT peoplesss... :)

5 comments:

  1. HI , can i know how much u did your hair ? cz my hair length is almost same as u =)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ker sorry for the late reply..
      I did my hair around RM360 included treatment :)

      Delete