Thursday, September 11, 2014

#The 20 facts of Lemonn


Sorry for the late update again... LOL.. I lost my motivation to blog again I don't know why. Recently everyone is tagging each other about the 20 facts of yourself.. Had you done it ? Thanks for those who tagged me in it. So here I'm gonna reveal my 20 facts of me in a blogpost LOL... 

(1) I am a 24 years old girl currently worked as a Flight Attendant in AirAsiaX with 5 and a half year flying experience. 

(2) I named myself Lemonn since secondary school when we used to had a 'Glamour Fruits name' among our gang. Added an extra 'N' behind Lemon because I want to make it special LOL

(3) When I was secondary school, I used to be a typical OTAKU which I can read up to 30+ comics in a day

(4) I own 700+ comics in my house and I have my own cupboard just to fit my comics

(5) I believe in Zodiac, Horoscope and Faith and of course KARMA

(7) My dream airline was Emirates Airlines but I do not belongs to Emirates 

(8) I do not smoke, I hate people who smoking but I drink

(9) I used to hate my boyfriend so much when the first time I saw him and now I love him so much

(10) I'm good in studying but I hate studying

(11) Seriously I very bad in Fashion and Styling, always asking help from my sister LOL

(12) Recently just fell in love with Chanel Boy Medium Bag but it's too expensive 

(13) I never save any money after I bought a house and I use all my money for travelling

(14) My dream country used to be Korea and now is Japan 

(15) I love Korea drama, KPOP and Korea variety show especially RunningMan

(16) I love to look at pretty girls more than handsome guys

(17) I love pants more than skirts and I love sneakers more than heels

(18) I can't stand those people who don't know how to style and don't know what fashion is 

(19) I don't like kids and I HATE when kids crying, I just can't stand the noise

(20) For me, shoes means alot more than bags. I spend more on my branded shoes more than branded bags LOL 

Hmmmm.... Finally I've done my 20 facts of me :) Hahahaha.... 



7 comments:

  1. May I know how much Chanel Boy Medium Bag is ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids very cute what , why you don't like ... hahaha

    ReplyDelete