Wednesday, September 3, 2014

BBQ Pork in Heaundae @ BUSAN

*ZERO Make Up Face

Okaayyy... Another nice restaurant again in Heaundae Busan. And again I don't know what is the name of the restaurant LOL... (Cause the name is in Korean and I don't know how to translate in English). If you read my last few post, I promised everyone that I will post out the Busan Seafood Restaurant's address but none of my colleagues had the information LOL... I am so sorry but I will try my best to find it out!!! I am so sorry about it... FYI, Heaundae is a must 'tourist' place to go in Busan. There's a beach there and alot of nice shops, food street and also shopping of course!!! LOL... 

This time another korean crew introduce us a BBQ pork restaurant that quite famous in Busan. They only selling pork in it and I am so sorry if you are HALAL. Me and my roommate Samantha went to had our dinner there(only 2 of us) and we ordered portion for 3 person LOL... But still we can finished it!!! *说好的减肥呢?! We ordered 2 Marinated BBQ Pork and 1 Kimchi Pork(This is so special, first time I had this and it is so nice) Slurpppppp


The side dishes :) So many LOL... 

This is so nice... Don't know what is the sauce they using...

2 set of Marinated BBQ Pork


Yum Yum

The Kimchi Pork... Damn nice

Our dinner of the day :) FYI one person only RM30 for this hahahaha




1 comment: