Thursday, July 17, 2014

Please Respect~


Hello peoples I am back~ I am so busy of flying recently... Busy of earning money LOL... :( Money is so hard to earn I know right... As you all know I just came back from Singapore. Some peoples said they jealous about me because seems like I went to holiday quite often nowadays... Actually I am not... My pocket is totally empty now... But I am happy because I willing to spend my money on holiday :) 人生嘛!总要享受的啊~ eventhough I'm broke now wuwuwuwu~ Soon I'll be blogging about Singapore, but I haven't finish blogging about my OSAKA LOL...

Today I'm gonna blog about the same thing again... Recently I still receive alot emails, wechat, facebook PM ask me regarding the airlines. I don't mind to answer one by one like what I said last time... But AGAIN! Still receive some rude emails~

Tell me the SALARY ?
Tell me the BENEFITS ONE BY ONE ?
Tell me the REQUIREMENTS for DIFFERENT AIRLINES ?

Okkkayyy... I am very sensitive on these kind of questions. If you would like to ask me, please do ask me in a polite way, can't you ? 我并没有义务去一个一个详细的回答你的问题。I never get paid on these ok ? What makes you think that I SHOULD answer your questions ? What makes you think that I MUST answer your questions ? I will help you if you ask me in a nice way, but SORRY to ignore you if you ask me in a RUDE way...

I couldn't understand WHY ? If you want to join airlines as a cabin crew just because of the BENEFITS or SALARY ? Then I can tell you, you may give up on this because this is not a job that you can handle if you do not like this job sincerely. There are more BENEFITS or better SALARY outside other than cabin crew... Find a job that suits you... Not here...

I don't know you, you don't know me. 我帮你是人情;不帮你是道理~请你明白这一点

Please do not get offended here, if you feel like you get offended... Please find out why ? Sorry for being abit harsh on this post but I am really upset and disappointed sometimes...
你现在是在向我请教,而不是命令我还是吩咐我~ 请谦卑些的尊重我


3 comments:

  1. "我帮你是人情,不帮你是道理"
    在one fm每天都会听到 哈哈哈
    很不错的一句话

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete