Tuesday, July 22, 2014

10 Different Type of Passengers

 
Hi my lovely peoples, I always blog about Flight Attendant this, Flight Attendant that... So this time would like to blog about passengers... Hmmm... It's not a sargastic post don't worry... If not I will get scolded again LOL... Today I'm gonna blog about 10 different types of passengers that I always met onboard, let's see which one are you ?? hahahaha~
 
(1) The passengers that sleep all the way
No matter take off, turbulence, food and drinks service, landing until the aircraft door is open, these passengers can sleep all the way.. Nothing can disturb them from sleeping :) It's very easy-handle passengers :)
FA: Sir/Maam, would you like to buy something ?
PAX: ZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZzzz
FA: Sir/Maam, please fasten your seatbelt due to turbulence...
PAX: ZzZzZZzzzZZZ (Fasten seatbelt but the eyes are still close)
 
(2) The passengers that like to complain every single little things
PAX: Why the seats so small ?
FA: ..........
PAX: Why your service so slow ?
FA: ..........
PAX: The foods are sucks... and so EXPENSIVE
FA: ..........
PAX: Even water also sold RM4, what else you giving us are FREE ?
FA: .......... Nothing...
 
(3) The passengers that like to tell their story to Flight Attendant
PAX: Do you love your job ?
FA: Yeah... Of course...
PAX: How long you been working in this airline ?
FA: 5 years ?
PAX: Woah... My son also work as a pilot and my other son work as a lawyer, one based in England one based in US, I always travelled here and there to see my son....................................
 
(4) The passengers that forced the Flight Attendant to speak their language
PAX: @$#$%%^$^%%^#$@#!#%^&^&*
FA: Errr.... Sorry, I could not understand... Can you speak in English ?
PAX: @$%^&^$%@#^%^&**&*&*
FA: Err... English ??? English ???
PAX: @##$%@$^&^*&*(^&%^&%
FA: ...................
 
(5) The passengers that respect and afraid of Flight Attendant so much
FA: Sir/Maam, could you please put your bag under the seat ?
PAX: Oooohh... Sorry sorry (kick the bag under the seat)
FA: Sir/Maam, could you please turn off your laptop for landing ?
PAX: Sorryyy.... (straight away press the on/off button to off the laptop)
Err... Actually you can take your time to 'shut down' your laptop is ok ^^
 
(6) The passengers that listen instructions all the flight
ANNOUNCEMENT: ...... Fasten seatbelt due to turbulence
PAX: (straight away awake and fasten seatbelt)
ANNOUNCEMENT: ..... Please stow your tray table and put your seat upright for landing...
PAX: (straight away stow the tray table and seat upright)

(7) The passengers that don't know what are we doing..
FA: Any foods or drinks to purchase ?
PAX: (handover the rubbish to us)
FA: I will come back for the rubbish collection shortly :)
FA: (pushing the rubbish cart) Any rubbish to dispose ?
PAX: Can I order one Nasi Lemak and one Coke ?
FA: ....................

(8) The passengers that thought Flight Attendant are information counter
PAX: Do you know where are we flying over ?
FA: .......... (we are not pilots)
PAX: Do you know when AirAsia have promotion for flight tickets ?
FA: .......... (we are not promotion advertising department)
PAX: Do you know what are nice in Melbourne ?
FA: .......... (I'm from Malaysia not from Melbourne)

(9) The passengers that very very very stingy
FA: Hi Sir/Maam, this is your balance RM2
PAX: What is the rate onboard ?
FA: It's 2.8017 Sir/Maam
PAX: (pressing the calculator).... I thought you should have given me back RM2.20 ?
FA: I'm so sorry, because we do not carry coins so I only can give you back RM2
PAX: Then I give you another 1 dollar and you give me back RM1 more...
FA: ..................... OK..

(10) The passengers that Happy Go Lucky
PAX: Hi can I have a Nasi Lemak ?
FA: I am so sorry but our Nasi Lemak sold out, would you like to try something else ?
PAX: yeah sure... Just give me anything
FA: :) Thank you so much

So which one are you ??? Hopefully not the number.9 LOL hahahahaha

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha funny post ! Thumbs up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lemon ^^I'm 17, planning to go for flight attendant position next year. Can you give me your wechat or Facebook? Just wanna be a friend with you :) I want to ask about the education requirement of airasia because it seems like currently airasia needed high qualifies and quite picky?(although there show English &bm must get credits, I think I could do it hah) the thing is ,I just have spm cert next year :c Hope you'll reply me thanks :D

    ReplyDelete