Sunday, July 4, 2010

OUTING DAY ♥

Today is Friday
but outing with my BABY :)
We gonna hav a dinner at 1U 'New York' Restaurant
Its a awesome restaurant
I LOVE IT :) DELICIOUS
hav a little make up and dress up 2day ^^



This is my look for today... ^^

Havin dinner at 1U about 8 something
we ordered root beer float, mushroom with chicken fillet
spaghetti and chicken & prawn set...
YUMMY!!!



We ordered a ROOT BEER FLOAT...
its better than A&W... haha
SERIOUSLY



My Baby ordered a CHICKEN & PRAWN SET



This is wad I ordered...
I love spaghetti hehe ^^

After this...
we got nex plan
ya...WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP 2010
tonight is BRAZIL VS NETHERLAND...
We support BRAZIL...
havin beer at MONOWINGS PUB
its a pub opened by 4 pilots...
woooooohh... NOT BAD!! I love here...



And I get a mini-ball here ^^
FIFA BALL...



I love FRANCE actually...
bcoz of ZIDANE...
for those who knows football sure know who are ZIDANE
but... he is not here this year = =
I really love him...
so I love FRANCE hahax...

but at the end!!!
BRAZIL lose...
I dun like this year of World Cup actually...
its very FAKE!!
all less-power aredy...
nothing interesting
all balik kampung... = =
aihz... !!!!

2 comments: