Friday, July 2, 2010

NEW MONTH - J U L Y

Start from today is a new month again
J U L Y
time past so fast...
everyday working working
now am' at AIR ASIA aredy 1 year :)
goin to AIR ASIA X soon... :(
scared... who can help me T_____T

today is a happy day
bcoz flying with my BABY's fren :)
he join AIR ASIA before me...
so no doubt, he is my SENIOR wakaka

MY WORKING LOOK FOR TODAY
long time didnt take photo in uniform :)
come lets hav one shot... cool!!!



seems like I keep post this picture huh ?
but.. this is the prettiest uniform picture
I took in my life... dun blame me ppl :( and I love it
BABY do so ^^ keke

After work
I hav a 'dinner' with my BABY's fren together
(consider as dinner ^^ for me)
then I drive back home :)
last day for me ^^
tomorrow OFF yipeeeeee.... ^^
but after 2 days off is my SNY for AIR ASIA X
GOSH!!! help me... plsssss

After I reach home
feel boring = =
ask BABY to take me out...
Imma simple look today...
only foundation and contact lens and tie my hair up... thats it
SIMPLE + NICE + EASY + RELAX
BABY love it much :) muackssss

But I love it when I wearing specs...
which 1 is better ???





I PREFER SPECS... RITE ??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment