Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SICK

It was a terrible week
bcoz I've sick!!! ><
its not the normal sick or normal fever
its INFLUENZA B~ = =

When during my day off
I go out havin dinner with my BABY :)
My BABY bring me to 1u __ BBQ Plaza
suddenly I feel so cold
I started to shivering and my BABY knows im not feeling well
when he send me back
I started to fever...

feel cold and hot
my mum giv me panadol + medicine
I eat, I zzz....
the nex day... still the SAME
Im still fever... never recover at ALL!!
but I still continue eating my panadol and medicine
and.... ZZZ

but yet
the third day, the nex day same
I'm STILL FEVER at the end...
so my mum decide to bring me to clinic...
doctor said that my body is very very very weak
if I still didnt go clinic I will b more serious...
doctor told me that I get Influenza B
he giv me 2 days of MC and ask me to rest at home
MUST!!!

so I take MC for 2 days
1st day is my CMB flight, 2nd day is my S1A
I took MC after my day off T___T
wuwuwuwu...
my RM500 GONE!!!!!!!
and this is the worst fever I've never had
bcoz I eat poridge, then vomit, then eat again, then eat medicine,
then sleep...
everyday repeat the same things for about 3 days!
I am more slimmer now wahahaha ><

after my MC is my RECURRENT class
DAMN~!!!
need to go for wet drill=swimming
I juz recover from sick wuwuwu...
but cant change!
now I'm totally recover

so guys... pls take good care of ur body...
bcoz its really really painful T__T

3 comments: