Monday, December 22, 2014

Opera House @ Sydney, Australia


Actually I'm suppose to blog this Sydney post few months back... I delayed this post due to too many things happen on me recently and I need to find a way to clear my mind.... At the end I still find out that blogging is the best because I can express my happiness and unhappy here with all my readers :) 

Few months back, I am so lucky enough to fly with this Si Min to had a long stay in Sydney. She was my reader before she joined Air Asia X and glad that we had a chance to fly and nightstop together. She was so excited to go to Sydney and I decided to bring her out to the Opera House(A famous place in Sydney). 
We were out since early morning and luckily the weather is super nice... Not too hot not too cold :) So we had a walk around Darling Harbour Town, Victoria building and also Opera House

Sorry of my 'just wake up face'

Had breakfast to kick start of our day :) Seriously I only can finish half of the portion because is too big
Having the famous pancake in Sydney *Pancake on the Rocks*






We are here! The Opera House



Can't see the Opera House... It's too small T___T


阳光普照的好天气



Had a walk along the street nearby Opera House too


Here I am! In front of the Opera House 

There were so many peoples....








Really fall in love with the sky and the environment



I can just sleep here... Hahahahaha~
**I just love my flying life



2 comments: