Thursday, December 11, 2014

HouHai 后海 @ Beijing, China


Okayyy, finally I got time to blog and also workout after 1 and half month :( LOL.... I've been really really busy with working and also holiday with family, I think I should just bring my laptop along next time so that I can blog anytime LOL... 

Just came back from Beijing, China and Beijing is now winter... It's about 5 or 6 degree in the afternoon and 0 or negative degree at night. Normally I didn't go out during winter time and just stay in the room because I can't stand the super damn cold weather... But my roommate, Sharon (The girl that nightstop with me at Goldcoast) again, she want me to go out with her and she said she bring me to a very nice place to take photos LOL.... So okayyyy, I'll just follow her... We manage to take all those nice photos but end up we fall sick after came back because it was too cold.... 

Can you imagine I wear like this but still catch a cold :(

But one thing to share with you guys, if you guys wanted to take a group of really nice nice nice photos must take during winter or spring time because the sun is just nice, not too bright not too strong... The sky is clear and you will not sweating... But the problem is you must stand the cold! I'll be sharing out 2 group of photos by using my TR-15 Casio Camera and also from iPhone6 (I can't believe the photos took by iPhone6 so damn pretty) :) Thanks Sharon for sharing the tips to me hahahaha~


The river is frozen :)



Happy kidz during winter

And the lake as well... 


It's damn cold and strong wind LOL...











Mamaaaaa - Miaaaaa.... 




There's a lot of old style shops along the lake :)









Too bad because of my camera running out of battery so we change to iPhone6 and I never expect that we could take such nice photos with iPhone6... So here let's go :)



It's too windy and we can't stand anymore so we went to had a drink at Starbucks :)

I don't like winter cause it makes my hair static LOL... #badhair

































It was a really nice place and great experience too although I've fall asick LOL... But great that I took alot nice photos that make me won't regret :) I'll be sharing more places that I've been visited during my nightstop and hope you guys will love it :)




8 comments:

  1. Hello,Lemonn..Your blog just make me feel like wanted to be flight attendant as soon as possible. haha fascinated on your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, lemonn, i am interested in becoming flight attendant, may i know, is flight attendant must be contract bonded to the airlines companies? how long is air asia contract binding? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best blogs that is very useful for keeping me share the ideas
    of the future as well this is really what I was looking for, and I am
    very happy to come here. Thank you very much
    game earn to die
    earn to die new
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give youu a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog
    earn to die 2
    earn to die 3
    earn to die game hot

    ReplyDelete