Monday, February 17, 2014

When you are a Flight Attendant, you will...


Hi my lovely readers... I'm back to blogging again~ Welcome back LOL!! Today another ' UGLY TRUTH' to reveal LOL... Sorry to blog these posts and for those who wanted to become a cabin crew so badly might think : OMG! Lemonn makes me don't feel like apply this job again~ Sorry hahahaha~ Recently there's a very famous post sharing among my colleagues in Facebook.. And I bet some of you had read it before.. 'The top 10 lies of Flight Attendant' LOL... Hahahaha~ Seriously I love that post... Sorry to tell you guys because it's really TRUE 

Today let's 'discuss' some flight attendant's 'Jobs' ?

When you are a Flight Attendant, you... 

NEED A FAKE SMILE~ 

'Good morning!' 'Seat number 12A' 'Good morning!' 'Welcome onboard!' 'Good morning!' 'Seat number 20D'.. put on a plastic SMILE and greet all the 350 passengers continuosly... 
But actually your mindset was 'Just F*cking get your seat and don't block the aisle' 'Better sit down, buckle up and ZZZ the whole flight' 'Don't kacau-kacau us!' 'The lesser the passengers will be better!' 'ARGHH.. Another 7 hours to go!' 

When you are a Flight Attendant, you... 

REPEAT 'N' TIMES

'This is your seatbelt, to fasten, insert the metal tip into the buckle and tighten up by pulling the buckle straps......' Showed safety demonstration OVER and OVER and OVERRRRRR again... 
2 sectors demo twice, 4 sectors demo 4 times and 6 sectors demo 6 times! Even now I can memorize the whole safety demo announcement without the announcement book LOL... Sometimes you still need to 'Shock sendiri' in front of all the sleeping passengers then you will like 'WTF?! Can I just finish it quickly ? There's no one looking at my DEMO!' 

When you are a Flight Attendant, you will...

UP AND DOWNNNNN~

Ladies and gentlemen, due to weather condition, the captain has turned on the seatbelt sign, please return to your seat and fastened your seatbelt..... BLAH BLAH BLAH... However, you still can see all the flight attendants busy walking up and down and continue the service (Aren't we human ? Why can't we sit down ?)... When you feel like going to fall down in the aisle, still need to act like doing catwalk in the cabin LOL! 
When the weather is very very bad, still need to act calm and peace in front of passengers... 
Then you will like 'WTF ?! I don't want to die!!!!!!!!!! Amen~ Allah~ or Amitabha~ 

When you are a Flight Attendant, you will... 

NEED TO COMMUNICATE WITH AN ANIMAL

As a flight attendant, you must have the patient to communicate with some stupid and f*cking idiots... When you ask 1, he answered 2, when you ask 2, he answered 1. 'WTF~ Can someone help me to talk to him, he just can't understand what I'm talking ?!' 
'What time... Plane.. go down ?' A xxx passenger asked. '3.30pm SIR' F.A answered. 'Err... 4 ?' xxx passenger. '3.30pm, 3~~~~30~~~pm.... SIR' F.A. '2 ?' xxx passenger. *TAKE A DEEP BREATH* '3.30pm, 3~~~30~~~pm, THREE THREE ZERO P.M' F.A. '.....' xxx passenger. *SEEMS LIKE STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND* stop talking, take a piece of paper and draw a clock with 3.30PM! End Story

When you are a Flight Attendant, you will...

EYES TRAINING

During service, passenger waving at the back calling the flight attendant... 'Can I just pretend I didn't saw it ?' *Pretend blind and push the cart faster* When return only attend the passenger.
'Oooohh... this guys is arguing with his girlfriend... PITY~' Ooops, sorry, I 'DIDN'T MEAN' to read your Whatsapp while passing through the aisle LOL. 

When you are a Flight Attendant, you will...

EAT BEHIND THE CURTAIN

'Here's your Chicken Rice Sir, would you like to have anything else ?' 
Calling us non-stop to order this order that, complain that the food service is too slow and you are very hungry...................... 
HELLO!? Do you know that when you are eating happily but we are starving in the cabin just to serve YOU ?! OMG~ And when comes to our turn to have our meal, you start calling us.... DING~ DONG... So.. this time as a flight attendant, you will....




Thank You for flying with us today~ Goodbye
*RECORDER ON AGAIN~* LOL



19 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA , i nothing to comment , But it is really fun ! What a funny job , hahaha so proud of you ! seen so enjoy to explain ''the plane...when will landing ...'' THANKS FOR THE NICE POST~ X )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.. Thanks for the like. Do you think this post is funny ? Well, i hope so cause some ppl will take it seriously...

      Delete
    2. It was a funny post . But some ppl will take it seriously . I think you no need to apologize , cause this is your blog , you can wrote what you want , no need to care about others :D

      Delete
  2. Seriously, i will say that is your job, right? When you apply this job, you already know the job scope for this, so why still complaint how terrible is it? I'm pretty sure, not only flight attendant meet fussy customer.. we all meet this kind of guests in hotel / service line. Dun forgot, we pay for this service!! of course we wanna to get good service from you guys! Arent?

    you say you have no time to eat. Hello, that is your job, you suppose to serve us in the plane.. If you wanna to rest like us, eat like us, then why you wanna work as a flight attendant? You can work as a normal office girl..

    many girl like you think that wanna earn more money, fly different country, experience alot.. then stop complaint about your job. if you dislike, just quit it and get a normal job..

    people pay for the service, so we expected to received the value of money. This is common sense. Dun you expect you pay for a 1k, and received RM10 value.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, first of all.. I dont know what make you so angry ? You dont know how I work in the plane, you dont know everything and you thought i am complaining about my job ? I just wanna tell you that I DO work PROFESSIONALLY and I DO love my job ok ? I've been flying fot 5 years and I treat all my passengers sincerely. Because I know they are the one who paid our salary ? You think i dont know all these and you juz think im like a little girl complaining about my job... I am sorry to tell you that, I appreciate my job so much and I put 100% effort into my job. Since you cant accept my post like this, Im here to clarify that I post this with a joking mood... Just wish to make my readers laugh when they read. If you take it seriously then i apologize to you.

      Delete
    2. And i hope that next time no matter how unhappy or how frust are you pls leave your name... Do not post as a anonymous thank you

      Delete
  3. Babe! The ones who leave the comment without name on it such a bastard! Seriously? But anyways you make he/she angry after read your blog means ppl are pay attention on you! THEY CARES! And you should happy babe. You just blog about your thought, feelings , things happen on your daily life , shared some JOKE and someone really into it. How STUPID ! He/She emotion just turn the other way round base on what you wrote. Stupid one! ......cheers! Viv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha thanks dear :) i know who r u lol... Well, i juz need to sorry coz i should not complain my job and i should accept hows my job works. Lol... This is wad he/she want.

      Delete
  4. Hi Lemonn, thanks for sharing such nice article with us. Please do not mind as other people commenting. We should see the true world, things must come with pros and cons. Supporting you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes there are some FA's body language & facial expression really showed that "'WTF?! Can I just finish it quickly ? There's no one looking at my DEMO!' ", just like what you said in the post.
    But, I pay attention to the FA when doing safety demo EVERY TIME. I take it seriously. I love & appreciate my life!
    So, just accept the positives, ignore the negatives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy to read ur blog. This is my first time being here and look like i've fallin' in love with ur blog. Its so inspiring and it shown the real crew's life and how does it feels being high above the sea level n far away from the beloved one. Also, it does made me appriciate the fa more whenever they serve me onboard.. Fyi, i love to be part of those people who are do be united by wing.. Wanna join u soon..

    ReplyDelete