Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Secret Weapon


Hi guys, I just came back from Taiwan :) It was such an amazing trip! I love Taiwan so much... The peoples, the country, the culture is aloooooot better than here... I don't feel like coming back LOL... Today I'm not going to share my Taiwan trip hahaha~ But you guys stay tuned cause it will be a loooong looong post after this cause I'll be sharing alot about Taiwan ok ?? 

The photo above is my selfie when I was in Taiwan... Some people ask me : Lemonn, something change on you but I can't tell what is that ? Are you on diet or ??
Yeap, honestly I'm on diet but still failed... LOL... I'm still fat T^T I don't know why I've no more motivation I am so sad :( But the main reason cause me looks different is I did something to my face... Today I'm gonna reveal to you all what I did... Of course, its not plastic surgery LOL... I wish too but my family not allowed me to do so too bad... hmmm... Well, now at least I satisfied... 'Lemonn, don't be so greedy' OKOK


This is BEFORE(without editing, the original me) As you can see.. My very chubby face, the heavy eyes, a big nose without nose bridge and the huge gap between my eyebrows.. LOL So sometimes I will edit my photos to make my face smaller :( Sorry guys, didn't mean to lie to you all LOL... 

Okayy, here gonna share my experiences :) Yeap... I did injection to my face to make my face smaller, and also inject my nose to looks higher... Let's see pictures

The total needles that inject into my whole face.. Total 32! Why so many you may ask... Cause I inject the whole face including forehead, eyebrow... 

Before injection.. As you can see, my right face is bigger than the left one... I don't know why but the beautician told me is because I born like that LOL.. So she inject total 13 on my right and 10 on my left to make it balance hahaha~

Let's start~ It's super very duper pain LOL... :( But I make it to 32 injections... SALUTE!






Forehead... The most painful part!!



After the injection, seriously I saw the effect... My face looks much smaller :) But how about my nose ? The beautician told me I can't inject both on the same day, so I inject my nose after 2 weeks ++ I inject my face... 
This is AFTER I inject my face and also BEFORE I inject my nose... I think around 2 weeks after I inject my face... 

Looks much smaller and maybe some of you will think its angle problem... hahaha~ Well, maybe also ? And why my nose looks very high ? It's because I have a professional make up artist maaaa... My sister Tiffany LOL... 

BEFORE injection... Can you see my ONION nose LOL ?? 


This is right after the injection... My sis forgot to help me take photos during the injection LOL... 

BEFORE! Can't even see my nose bridge OMG

AFTER! A very big difference

This is right after I got my nose bridge hahaha~

Okay, let's compare BEFORE AFTER
Before I inject my face and nose, my eyes looks heavy and also unbalance double eyelid... The right one is after I inject my face and nose, I look more fresh and one more extra bonus for me is, I got my double eyelid balance LOL... It's amazing!

Hohoho~ I got nose bridge hahaha~

So... BEFORE and AFTER... I'm happy now :)


12 comments:

  1. The injection look so horrible -_-||
    Feel so painful too , so proud of you . But is that just do one time enough? Or have to repeat the same step after few year ? Anyway , you look pretty a lot after the process :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya.. Its not permanent :) but if u taking care can last quite long too :) thanks alot.. Its really painful but at least for me its worth it hehe

      Delete
  2. I was wondering why they don't apply numbing cream on your face...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did applied.. But its only numb the surface and i can still feel the pain inside

      Delete
  3. girl.. where you did this and how much ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girl, may I hav this surgery contact? And what it call for ur surgery process? (Mean 32 injection)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girl, may I hav this surgery contact? And what it call for ur surgery process? (Mean 32 injection)

    ReplyDelete