Saturday, January 4, 2014

021213 Birthday Dinner with Love


Happy New Year 2014! It's been a month since I wanted to blog about my birthday dinner LOL... Last month, I having my Birthday Dinner with my love at Tamarind Springs. You guys should have try it too because it is nice but abit overprice laaa... It's a Thai restaurant that serving dishes and rice :) Well, something new and special for my Birthday Dinner :) not cafe, not Italian restaurant, not steak, not Japanese or Korean restaurant hehehehe~ The environment is nice but the light is too bad for my camera pictures hmmmp.... 

After having our dinner, then he bring me to ABC Cafe(AcmeBar & Cafe) to try the signature sizzling chocolate brownie. Yum yum... I miss the cake so much OMG~ because I loveeeeeeeeeeee chocolate so much.... :)


 The entrance~ 


 Blur pic with my love :)



 Once you get your seat, there's a complimentary chips with special thai sauce for you 


 And also complimentary watermelon salad 

 We order sparkling water... Seriously this is my first time trying sparkling water LOL... 

 Love waiting for foods...

 Fried fish with special soy sauce... 

 Mixed veggies with fried tofu

 Prawn with special thai sauce

 The dishes are so delicious~

The red Tom Yam soup

 The AcmeBar & Cafe






 The signature sizzling chocolate brownie :))

 I love how the dessert look but it's too sweet for me... This is Christmas special dessert

 Stupid candid shot LOL...

Thank you my LOVE

Tomorrow morning I will be flying to Taipei :) I am so excited right now... Wish me have a nice trip... 
Goodnight peoples~ 


5 comments: