Thursday, August 21, 2014

Morganfield's PORK Ribs with Love

Casual look to Publika
 
Loooong time never update my own lifestyle post... Hmmm... Not sure you guys will miss my lifestyle post or not ? Hahahaha~ Well, it's ok.. I guess you will hahaha :) I should blog this loooong time ago and I'm sorry again due to my super damn laziness... LOL... All the photos mostly in my Casio-TR15. It's very convenient if you want to transfer to your phone, but I need to use a USB cable to transfer all my photos from this camera to my laptop... I always lazy lazy lazy LOL... So till now only I manage to transfer all my photos into my laptop :) So stay tuned for more posts... Coming soon~~~ Hohoho~

Normally I will bring 2 cameras, 1 is Sony 1 is Casio. Sony is mainly for everything except 'humans' and Casio is only for 'selfie' hahahaha~ Because Casio really bad in taking scenery/foods or other things... It's only good for Selfie. But this post I didn't bring my Sony so I took all the pictures by Casio, abit bad laaaaa but please forgive me...

Had a super heavy brunch with 'Xiao Bao'... Our loooong lost best friend. We seldom contact each other but still we can be very very close... I don't know why.. 可能八字合得来?hahaha~
She is a very good friend, good family member, good consultant, good teacher and good listener :) FOR ME....

We had our brunch at Morganfield's (American Pork Rib Restaurant) at Publika. It was located on the second floor beside a Japanese Restaurant (I forgot what is the restaurant name) LOL

nice environment :) sorry for the bad quality photos LOL



The RIBS... looks delicious :)

Since all of us are on DIET except my boyfren =.= We decided to order a RIBS Sampl3r so 6 of us can share :)
 
While waiting for the ribs... SELFIE first of course hahaha~
 
My sister Thera
 
with her baby aka my niece Ashlyn Xuan :)
She is such a naughty girl
 
Tiffany and Xiao Bao

Ice Lemon Tea - Refill anytime you want

Crazy sisters...
 

This one I laugh die... 奸笑的婴儿 hahahaha
 
super active de baby
 
This is how the aunts punish the naughty girl LOL
 
Bad aunts hahahaha
'Don't take my bolster!' by Ashlyn Xuan
 
We were not suppose to order this but the waiter told us that kids meal are free so we order Fish Fingers :)
 
Nachos!! My all time favourite
 
Here it is..........
 
 
 

Wahhh.... 我们开餐啦
  
 
A fat die day... After Pork Ribs, chocolate dip as dessert LOL
 
 
 12.45am Goodnight~
 
 

1 comment: